Gibt’s aber nur in North America. Die Anderweltler benutzen gefälligst Best Practice.
BMJ Point of Care is jointly developed by the BMJ Group, a global authority on evidence-based medicine, and Epocrates, a recognized U.S. leader in mobile healthcare technology and high-quality drug information.
Conceived and created to meet the challenging information demands of the clinical care setting, BMJ Point of Care offers:
* Comprehensive disease monographs that include competing diagnoses, treatment approaches, tests to order, guidelines and more
* A unique patient-centered approach to information delivery, with treatment details organized by patient group
* Embedded links to drug dosing information and the best available medical evidence from Clinical Evidence (with paid subscription)
* Information on over 3,300 drugs and 400 alternative medicines, with a comprehensive drug interaction checking tool
* Up-to-date, detailed formulary information for top national and regional healthcare insurance plans
* Fully referenced with links to Pubmed abstracts
* A useful pill identifier tool plus hundreds of helpful medical tables and calculators.