Aus den Open Access News: The new issue of Interlending & Document Supply (vol. 32, no. 2) is now online. Here are the OA-related articles. Only the the TOC and some abstracts are accessible to non-subscribers.
- ÞórnÝ Hlynsdóttir and Þóra Gylfadóttir, Remote document supply in Iceland before and after nationwide access to 8000 e-journals: the story so far
- Lynn Wiley, License to Deny? Publisher restrictions on document delivery from e-licensed journals
- David Ball, What’s the „big deal“, and why is it a bad deal for universities?
- Parliamentary inquiry into Open Access [no abstract]
- Peter Suber’s predictions for 2004 [no abstract]