Das gerade mit „Yoga on the Beach“ zu Ende gehende 55th Annual Meeting der Southern Chapter / Medical Library Association in San Juan, Puerto Rico, hat einige spannende Vorträge zu bieten (thanks T.Scott for his live conference blogging):
- Health and medicine library leadership needs in 2015
- Does Training Primary Care Providers in the Use of PDA’s for Clinical Decision-Making Change their Clinical Behavior?
- Tenure and Faculty Status in Academic Health Sciences Libraries
- Celebrate Success: Evaluation of a Liaison Librarian Program
- When the Medical Librarian is Not in the Room: Using Library Evaluations, Marketing, and Champion Advocacy to Avoid Virtual Takeovers and Hospital Library Closures
Alle unter Contributed Papers (leider keine Volltexte, nur Abstracts).